Digital & Print Content Producer Job Description
Hopewell Theater is seeking a Digital & Print Content Producer (D&PC Producer) to join our marketing team to create memorable on-brand content that compels patrons to engage with HT’s content and brand overall. The D&PC Producer will be responsible for creating all marketing assets – digital and print – according to brand style guide and under the supervision and guidance of the Marketing Manager and in coordination with the Digital and Social Media Marketing Assistant. This position is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to demonstrate their creativity and competence in graphic design, and digital and social media marketing in a growing arts organization with plans to develop its digital strategy in new ways, in keeping with the pace of technological change.
The idea candidate for this position has a demonstrated track record for creativity in the digital realm, including video, and graphic design for marketing and a voracious interest in using different types of media and technology for digital creative marketing. Appreciation for the Arts is a must, particularly visual arts and film.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
Advertising – Digital and Print for internal and external use
- Creation of all digital and print ad creation for external use
- Creation of all digital and print asset creation quarterly for internal use, including but not limited to table tents, flyers, coupon booklet, concessions flyers, box office flyers.
- Design quarterly program digest using extant inDesign template
Digital and Social Media
- Capture content and create branded social media content (gifs, short videos) in real time at events and for programs as needed.
- Podcasts – record and edit podcasts according to set schedule
- YouTube Ads – create and update quarterly based on program schedule
- Press asset procurement for all programs. Archive and maintain within Google Drive
- Digital Signage – create signage assets and update signage based on program schedule
- General website updates including slider updating, blog posts, gallery updating, FAQ updating, artist quote ticker, Review ticker, etc.
- Update Video Sliders as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree; Bachelor’s preferred
- Minimum 2 years of graphic design experience
- Demonstrated experience generating creative ideas within brand guidelines
- Comfortable interacting with customers in a digital environment.
- Demonstrated success staying on deadline within a design-production environment and working with trafficking coordinator and managers to complete projects
- Proficiency using Mac products as well as MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar and comfortable using social media platforms including Hootsuite, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with strong working knowledge
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator)
- Experience capturing and editing audio and video, including social stories and podcasts, for social media and web use.
- Experience with WordPress websites
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attentive to detail, deadlines and able to juggle multiple priorities, timelines, and tasks
- Ability to multitask while working independently as well as contributing successfully within a fast-paced team environment
- Extremely organized and resourceful
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where systems are being established
- Platforms used include but are not limited to:
- Constant Contact,
- Google Drive and
- ShoWare, our online ticketing platform (training provided).
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must be 18 plus years of age.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: 20 hours per week on average with various hours (some nights and weekends) which can be scheduled in advance at a mutually agreeable time.
Location: Hopewell Theater offices, Hopewell, New Jersey
Start Date: As soon as possible.
How to Apply: Email cover letter, resume and two design samples and two video samples to email@example.com with subject line: Digital & Print Content Producer
About HT: Hopewell Theater offers a range of inviting cultural experiences—independent movies, live music, guest speakers, comedy, and post-show artist Q&A’s. Patrons can choose to dine in or just come for the show. Artists can also rent the theater to practice, perform or show their passion project on the big screen and producers can partner with the theater to present their work. Hopewell Theater is an equal opportunity employer. HT will consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religious creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law.