Social Media Specialist
SOCIAL MEDIA OR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
If you can explain the difference between social media and social media marketing, you may be Creative Marketing Alliance’s next Social Media Specialist.
You will write engaging content and spark conversations on social media channels to attract prospects for clients (micro videos, memes, graphics and more). You will manage daily client projects/accounts, devise campaign tactics and much, much more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop client communication plans including strategy, goals and tactics.
- Practice continued improvements leveraging data.
- Increase referral traffic.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications and/or 3+ years’ related experience.
- Proficiency with social media channels and tools.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Prior client experience preferred.
- Exceptional writer/editor.
CMA combines competitive salary with benefit options for health, dental, vision and life insurance as well as matching 401(k) savings and investment plan and PTO.
Creative Marketing Alliance (CMA) is a full-service, award-winning strategic marketing and integrated communications firm that builds reputation, relationships and return on investment. It creates and manages results-driven marketing programs using Marketecture™, a strategic analysis that helps clients understand how their company can best be positioned in the marketplace. For 30 years, CMA has provided innovative solutions, which include public relations, social media marketing, and publications along with an in-house studio for digital and creative design.
CMA is a dynamic, fast-paced, growing company with a casual, pet-friendly environment. Our culture is built around core values such as passion, enthusiasm, excellence, professionalism, solution-oriented, accountability and teamwork. We have summer BBQs, Halloween costume contests, birthday and anniversary recognitions, and involvement with community and charity events.