The area’s leading professional association for marketing, advertising, public relations and communications professionals is offering a Blizzard Blowout special: 25 percent off its yearly dues. Many in New Jersey were hobbled by the end-of-the-year storm. Now that the new year is here and everyone is back to business, it’s a great time to renew or join the New Jersey Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association (NJ CAMA). Start the year with savings: this incentive drops the price for an individual membership to $75 and a company membership to $150.
Joining NJ CAMA is quick and easy at https://njcama.org/membership/membership-application/ Act fast: discounted rates are good only through Jan. 12, 2011.
NJ CAMA membership includes:
- Discounted entries to NJ CAMA’s awards competition, ASTRA
- Special member rates for programs and events
- Member-to-member discounts
- Cutting-edge programming to keep members at the forefront of industry trends, professional techniques and business development strategies
- Marketing and visibility opportunities
- Networking and business-building events within the creative community
Solo shop? Large company? We have a membership that’s just right:
- Individual membership is perfect when only one representative will be attending our events.
- Company membership allows up to five reps to participate at member rates.”